Early Years Practitioner
The Headteacher and Governors at Stanborough Primary School & Nursery are seeking to appoint an excellent Early Years Practitioner from 1st November 2018.
This position is part-time, term-time only. Core hours are 8.30am – 1.45pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am – 1pm on Fridays. The closing date for applications is Friday 26th October 2018.
Stanborough Primary School is a small and friendly school, situated in the idyllic surroundings of Stanborough Park. Through dedication and teamwork, we provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment in which every pupils learning is valued.
The successful applicant will:
- Have at least a Level 3 Early Years Qualification and experience of working within the EYFS.
- Be a reflective practitioner.
- Set high expectations, which inspire, motivate and challenge all children.
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of early learning and the EYFS curriculum.
- Plan for pupils’ learning experiences and care, taking account of the needs of all children.
- Adapt learning experiences and care to respond to the strengths and needs of all children.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of children, and provide a safe learning environment.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities.
- Be reliable and professional.
- Be a team player.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Be flexible and creative.
- Be committed to the School’s Christian ethos and the education of the ‘whole’ child.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service and other safeguarding checks.
To request an application form and pack, please contact the School Secretary at Stanborough Primary School, Appletree Walk, Watford, Herts WD25 0DQ Tel: 01923 673291 E-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 26th October 2018 at 12noon.